- 1 KineMaster for PC FREE For Windows and Mac
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Final Verdict
KineMaster is one of the most popular video editing apps from Android and iOS. If offers a number of advanced editing tools to create a professional video. What if you want to download and install KineMaster on your Computer? As there is no special version available for PC. But still, you can download KineMaster for PC. And the best part is that you can download KineMaster for Windows and Mac as well. Here is how you can download it on your computer.
KineMaster for PC FREE For Windows and Mac
KineMaster is an advanced video editing app that any professional or non-professional user can easily use. The application is available for Android as well as iOS devices. KineMaster comes with a lot of advanced editing tools that help you to edit your videos like professionals. It helps you to create professional and attractive video content for different purposes. Let’s have at the features of KineMaster.
Features of Kinemaster
- Intuitive Editing
- You can trim and split videos exactly where you need it.
- You can also adjust the Audi clip timing with sub-frame Accuracy.
- Instant Preview
- It also allows you to see the final results of the video editing with Instant Preview.
- Multi-Track Audio
- The app also allows you to play simultaneously more than 8 audio tracks.
- Multiple Layers
- You can work on and overlay multiple layers (up to 10 layers) and add unlimited text, handwriting, and images.
- Also, you can adjust the layers’ timing and add animations to them. You can use preset animations as well as keyframe animations.
- Blending Modes
- KineMaster also includes the Blending Tools. You can use them to create double exposures, knock out the white or black background, and create custom color filters of your choice.
- Speed Control
- Speed Control feature helps you to adjust the speed of the video and create time-lapse effects.
- Pro Audio Features
- You can extract the tracks of your videos and edit them separately.
- It supports almost all audio formats.
- There are so many editing options available for volume envelope adjustments, stereo channels, ducking, auto-volume options, etc.
- Chroma Key
- It supports the chroma key compositing and green screen.
- And includes detailed editing tools for it.
- Voice Recording
- You can also record your voice while previewing your video.
- Voice Changing Filters.
- Support for different file formats.
- Adjust Frame Rate, resolution, and Bitrate.
To use KineMaster on PC, you will need to fulfill the following requirements. Have a look.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Bluestacks Emulator / Nox Player
How to Install Kinemaster on PC or Laptop
There is no direct possible way to install KineMaster for PC. However, you can still use KineMaster on PC with the help of an Android Emulator. There are several Emulators available, you can use any one of them. BlueStacks, MEmu, and Nox Player are the most recommended and trusted ones. You can use any of them, we are using BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Steps to Download and Install KineMaster For Computer (Mac / Windows)
- First of all, Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- Once downloaded, complete the installation procedure and install in on your system.
- Then Open Bluestacks and complete the initial setup.
- Now, Open Google PlayStore from BlueStacks.
- And Search for the KineMaster App.
- If found, Install it.
- Once installed, you can open it.
- You can also open KineMaster from My Apps.
If you want to download KineMaster for PC without BlueStacks, you can use alternate options also. You can use Nox Player, MEmu Player, Andy Player, etc.
Is KineMaster available For PC?
There is no version specially designed for PC. But you can download KineMaster for PC with the help of an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks, Nox Player, etc. And enjoy the advanced video editing tools of Kinemaster on PC.
How do I download KineMaster Pro to my PC?
- First of all download and install an android emulator such as BlueStacks, MEmu, Nox Player on your PC.
- Open the Android Emulator, and Open Google Play in it.
- Now, search for KineMaster – Pro Video Editor.
- Once found, Install it.
- You can now use KinMaster on PC.
How do I download KineMaster for PC without Watermark?
As you can download KineMaster for PC with the help of an Android Emulator. You can use Emulators such as BlueStacks, Nox Player, MEmu, etc. But if you want to download KineMaster for PC without Watermark, you can either purchase the subscription or search for Modified KineMaster Apk.
Is KineMaster Free to Use?
Yes, KineMaster is free to use. It is available in both Free and Paid version. So, you can use it for free as well as buy the subscription, according to your requirements.
So, this is how you can download KineMaster For PC on Windows and Mac both. There is no direct way to download the application directly on a computer. Therefore, you will have to use an Android Emulator to install KineMaster on Windows and Mac. You can use any of the Android Emulator mentioned above, according to your choice. That’s it for this article, I hope you will like. At last, Thanks for visiting.