When you need extra storage space, what is the first thing you will do? You may press the Shift+Delete shortcut to delete files or just empty your Recycle Bin by right-clicking on the Recycle Bin icon and then choosing the Empty Recycle Bin option. But what if you need to recover deleted Recycle Bin files?
There are some different ways to recover deleted files, including using file recovery software, making use of the Previous Versions Function on Windows, performing deleted file restoration from a Windows backup, asking a professional data recovery service for help, and more. Each of them has its advantages and cons, but the easiest and quickest way to produce good results is to take advantage of data recovery programs like iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows to get deleted files back.
What Is iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows?
iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows is a trustworthy PC data recovery software with a user-friendly interface, quick and thorough scans. It is meant to recover inadvertently deleted data from HDDs, SSDs, USB flash drives, CF cards, SD cards, and more. As a versatile file recovery utility, iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows is equipped with advanced disk scanning and recovery algorithms to help you retrieve deleted pictures, photos, Office documents, videos, and audios easily and securely.
Apart from deleted file recovery, iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 operating systems, and Windows servers and capable of recovering lost files from inaccessible drives, RAW drives, formatted drives, BitLocker encrypted drives, etc.
Steps to Regain Deleted Files with iBoysoft File Recovery Software
With a user-friendly software interface, iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows is simple to use. Even if you are an inexperienced user, you will have no trouble operating it. Follow the below-mentioned steps for recovering the deleted data.
- Download and Install
Free download iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows from its official website on your Windows PC, and then install it following the on-screen wizard.
- Launch iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows and Choose a Recovery Module
Next, you must start iBoysoft data recovery software and select a recovery module to perform data recovery based on your needs. There are three recovery modules (Data Recovery, RAW Drive Recovery, and BitLocker Recovery) listed on the software interface.
- Select the Drive and Click Next to Search for Deleted Files
After selecting the wanted recovery module, you need to choose the drive that stored your deleted files. And then, click the Next button to initiate the scanning process.
- Preview the Scanning Result and Recover the Deleted Files
It can take iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows several minutes to finish scanning, depending on the size of your storage drive. Once done, a list of deleted files will be presented to you. You can narrow down the scan results with filters on the left to make it easier to mark the files/data you want to recover. After the preview process, tick the wanted files and then click on the button Recover to get them back.
- Specify the Recovery Directory
iBoysoft Windows recovery software lets you select where to save the deleted files. Selecting a recovery directory not located on the same storage device is highly advised to store the files you wish to recover.
Why Choose iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows?
- With an easy-to-use and intuitive design, the iBoysoft data recovery program allows users to explore easily. With a few clicks, you can find out deleted files and get them recovered. Besides, the rich pre-recovery filters can help you quickly find and recover a certain file.
- This excellent tool for data recovery uses powerful algorithms to find as many missing files as possible. Fast scanning takes a few minutes to locate up to 100% accidentally deleted files. The deep scan takes longer to scan your drive sector by sector to find more files to present a more comprehensive result.
- It is a trustworthy program with rich functions, including 1000+ file format support, RAW drive recovery and repair, BitLocker encrypted drive recovery, corrupted drive recovery, formatted drive recovery, and the like. It can handle 100+ data loss situations to fully meet your data recovery needs.
It seems quite difficult to restore your files after making Recycle Bin empty. To get deleted files back, you require iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows to recover deleted Recycle Bin data after emptying it. This data recovery program is able to dig out up to 100% of missing files and presents you with a high recovery rate.
This data recovery tool is sufficiently robust to suit your data recovery needs and easy to use for everyone else. The good news is that the developer offers a free trial version for you to run a usability test on this program before you plan to purchase it. Don’t hesitate to download and install iBoysoft file recovery software to retrieve your deleted data.