Both at the stage of the purchase and when paying with cryptocurrencies, there is a need to use exchangers. These are special services that allow you to buy one type of coin for another digital cash. The portals offering the purchase/sale of coins differ significantly from each other, while their number is in the hundreds – because of this, it can be difficult for users (especially novice crypto-investors) to find a reliable partner. In addition, not everyone understands why a crypto exchanger is better than exchanges. Our review will allow you to navigate the pros and cons of services, as well as find a platform with optimal conditions. On a perfect platform, you can change here many cryptocurrencies, for example, ZEN to ETH.
Why should you use an exchanger for buying/selling cryptocurrencies?
An exchanger or an exchange can act as a counterparty in transactions with electronic currencies (it is dangerous to buy “on hand”, so this option should not even be considered!). Despite the fact that exchanges provide the option to create a digital wallet, coin owners are more likely to use exchanges. Their main advantages:
- the possibility of making transactions without creating an account and going through the identification procedure;
- commission in the amount of 1-2% (2 times less than on exchanges);
- having a loyalty program;
- a wide range of exchangeable cryptocurrency pairs – in addition to popular coins, you can buy new assets and make good money on the difference in rates;
- minimal time spent on transactions – the only thing that affects the speed of transferring funds is the parameters of the blockchain;
- a simple interface that even an inexperienced crypto investor can use;
- a high level of security and the availability of round-the-clock technical support, which will help profitably exchange BNB a USDT.
A serious approach to choosing a site for the exchange of cryptocurrencies
A well-established exchange process is a key to profitable and comfortable investment in virtual money. Each service advertises itself as a reliable partner, but in fact, only 10-15% of the platforms are able to meet the expectations of potential customers. It will be possible not to make a mistake with the choice if:
The disadvantages of exchangers are mainly related to the activities of unscrupulous portals that set unfavorable rates, limit clients by the amount of the transaction, and can simulate technical failures to appropriate funds. It is definitely not worth cooperating with dubious services, and right now you will learn how not to make a mistake in choosing a partner.
- Check how the proposed rate differs from the market trend. To do this, you can personally visit different sites or use a special program like BestChange. Just keep in mind that at different times of the day the indicators are different.
- Assess the financial reserves of the exchanger. The larger they are, the better, since it is possible to make transactions for large amounts.
- Analyze assortment. Top exchangers, which include Letsexchange, work with hundreds of currencies, and they must be validated. The list of supported digital assets can be viewed in the exchange request form. The most popular pairs are listed first, followed by the rest in alphabetical order.
- Make sure the service is honest with the help of reviews on independent forums.
- Find out the conditions for making online transactions. Not only the work schedule is important, but also the limits on the amounts, the need for registration, and the scheme of interaction with clients.
There are no ideal services, so the task of the owner of the crypt is to find a resource with the optimal ratio of security, profitable rates, transaction speed, and ease of use.