Being a student, you probably don’t have a lot of money to spend on Cisco devices as they are quite expensive. A lot of students can’t afford them, so what would you do training in CCNA lab? This is where the Cisco Packet Tracer comes into action. Cisco has introduced a lot of Packet Tracer versions and all of them were good. Recently, they have also released the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 version which has a lot of capabilities and features you haven’t seen in the previous versions.
Why Should You Use a Packet Tracer?
A lot of people don’t have enough funds to spend on expensive pieces of equipment used in CCNA lab training. In that case, they have to use a Packet Tracer. A Packet Tracer is a simulation program which simulates the same types of equipment used in CCNA training. It permits people to create unlimited networks and utilize the power of unlimited devices.
Along with it, it also provides you the capabilities of visualization, simulation, and facilities to make the learning experience smarter than before. Cisco has also made their own Packet Tracers which were available to students as well as to instructors. In simple words, we can say Cisco Packet Tracer is a free tool which helps students to learn in a simulation-based environment.
What’s New in the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 Version?
Like always, Cisco has made some new advancements in their recent release. Some of the important ones are as follows:
- A new service has been introduced to provide more stability and facilities to the users.
- Netflow collector and AAA accounting have been included.
- They have shifted the IPv4 & IPv6 as desktop applications.
- You can develop different skills including critical thinking and decision making.
- Allows you to use an unlimited number of devices.
Requirements to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 Version
There are certain requirements which you need to fulfill before downloading the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 version on your device as follows:
- Your computer must be running either on Windows 7 or 8.
- Minimum 256 MB RAM is required.
- Almost 250 MB free internal storage is required.
- You must have 500MHz Pentium or later.
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 Download For Windows
Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3
The offline installer will help you to install Cisco packet tracer on your windows pc. Its a file like a setup that supports both Windows versions 32-bit and 64-bit. And, you don’t need the internet connection while installation.
How to Install the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 on your Device?
- Download the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 version.
- Once it’s downloaded, let it install on your device.
- As soon as it’s installed, launch it on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup guide.
- Once it’s done, you are ready to explore the amazing features of Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3.
- Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 Version | Download Links
- Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.0 | Free Direct Download Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.1
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 Full Version
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 Latest Version
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.3 Download
Now, you have all the information regarding the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 version. I hope this guide will help you to download it on your device. If you enjoyed this article, then share it with others who are still looking for the same. Also, if you feel any issues, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.