Do you want to get training in CCNA labs, but don’t have enough funds to do so? If yes, then you can do this using a Packet Tracer. A packet tracer is free online software that simulates the type or types of equipment used in the CCNA training. Using a Packet Tracer, you can create a simulated version of the pieces of equipment used in CCNA training, and here’s how you can download the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 to do these things.
What’s the Purpose of a Packet Tracer?
A Packet Tracer is a powerful tool that can be used to simulate the pieces of equipment used while CCNA training. Students and Instructors use a Packet Tracer to get trained themselves in CCNA. A packet tracer helps you to access a number of different networks using unlimited devices. Cisco Packet Tracer is one of those essential and useful tools. Cisco has released a number of versions of their own Packet tracer and all of them are quite useful. But, we are going to review only the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 version today.
What’s New in the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 Version?
In the 6.2 version, Cisco has fixed a lot of bugs and issues which were present in the previous update. It has come up with a new device known as the Cisco 900 router. Here are the things which you would see in Cisco’s update:
- Now, you have the ability to add devices in the physical view.
- Cisco’s 6.2 version has got the iOS command support.
- FTP server can manage the files without having any issues.
Requirements You Must Need to Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 Version?
Before you download the Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 version, your device must need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You need to have Windows 7 or 8 installed on your computer.
- Minimum 512 MB is required.
- 300 MB of free internal storage is required.
- Your device must have Pentium 4 or later.
- A strong and working internet connection is required.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 6.2
How Can I Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 on My Device?
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 on your device.
- As soon as it downloads, then let it install on your computer.
- When it’s installed, then launch it.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to get access to it.
- After that, then you can start your CCNA training using the packet tracer.
New Versions Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 | Windows
- Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.0 | Free Direct Download Links
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer Version 7.1
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 Full Version
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.3
Now, you have all the information about Cisco Packet Tracer and how to download it. I hope this post helped you to download the Cisco Packet tracer on your device. If you liked this post, then spread the word with others who are still finding the same information. Also, if you find any problems while doing so, then feel free to get in touch with us through the comment section below.