- 1 How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Screen?
- 2 Why does Google ask for a Phone Number to Verify an Account?
- 3 Is it Possible to Verify a Google Account Without a Phone Number?
- 4 Make a Gmail Account without Giving the Real Phone Number
- 5 Conclusion
Got stuck on the Gmail phone verification page and want to bypass it, but don’t know where and how to start? Then, you are on the right page where you will learn to bypass Gmail phone verification screen. The methods that we have listed in this post are quite simple and easy to perform and a casual user can also perform them easily. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start exploring the ways.
How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Screen?
There are three ways in which you can bypass Gmail verification screen depending on the situation and your devices. But first of all, you should know why google asks for phone number verification…
Why does Google ask for a Phone Number to Verify an Account?
To register an account with Google, users are required to provide a phone number. In this case, you’ll receive a text message or phone call with a confirmation code. Moreover, you can verify your Google account using someone else’s phone number or a fake number. You just have to make sure that the number is available each time you try to log in.
Do you know why Google asks for your phone number? An extra layer of Security! It’s as simple as that! Due to the increasing vulnerability of passwords to hackers, most tech companies like Google and Apple use two-factor authentication for all their accounts. Therefore, you must verify that you received the code before you can access your Gmail account.
Is it Possible to Verify a Google Account Without a Phone Number?
You can’t create an account on services such as Gmail, Facebook, or YouTube without providing your phone number. However, Google offers you alternate ways to verify your account since most people believe their phone number will be used for tracking purposes.
1. How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Without Providing Phone Number?
Wanna create a Gmail account without providing your real Gmail account? If yes, then you can do this using the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to this post and select any working website for a disposable number, and select any country.
- Then, you will see a list of mobile numbers which are ready to be used.
- Just copy any phone number and enter it on the Gmail verification page.
- Then, go back to the phone number page and click on your selected number.
- You will receive the Gmail verification code there.
- Copy the code and enter it on the verification page and click on the “Verify” button.
- That’s it! You have successfully created a Gmail account without providing your real phone number.
2. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Page on PC?
This mechanism helps you to create Gmail account without a real phone number on PC. This is easy to bypass Gmail phone verification on your PC. Follow the steps given below to create a Gmail account without giving phone number on PC:
- Firstly, you need to open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Now, click on Settings > Sign in to Chrome.
If an account is already logged in, you firstly need to logout it.
- The “Sign in to Chrome” windows will appear on your PC.
- Now, you need to choose More > Create New Account.
- Now the sign-up page will open in which you will have to give your personal details like as first and last name, DOB, username, password, and more. Then, click on Next.
- You won’t see the window to feed in your contact number. Click on “Skip”.
- Click on Agree with Terms & Condition.
- Finally, complete the process of sign-up.
Now, you will get your Gmail account without a phone number.
Also read:- How Do I Delete a Gmail Account Permanently
3. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Screen on Android Devices?
Nowadays most people use Android smartphones in which they store their important data. To backup all the data on the phone, we take the help of the email account. Therefore it is very important to have a Gmail account on the phone. This process helps to bypass the Gmail phone verification on your smartphone. For this, follow the steps of two ways given below:
1. Android Settings
It helps to bypass Gmail account verification step. Follow these steps to create Gmail account without using phone number on your android phones:
- Go to “Settings” then you’ll get “General option” in which choose the “Accounts”.
- Then choose the “Add Account” option.
- And then select the “Google account” from the list and go ahead.
- Then, “Add your account” screen will appear. Here, you need to select “or Create a new account” > “Next”.
- Now, fill the basic information then click on “Next”.
- Now, type the suitable “username” > “Next”.
- Then in this step, you’ll create a strong “password” > “Next”.
- Finally, you’ll see the “Add phone number” screen in which don’t give your contact number. Click on “Skip”.
- Choose “I Agree” on the privacy and terms window.
2. Goggle Sign up Page
This is a technique in which you feed an incorrect DOB to be fool Google.
- Go to the “Sign up” web page on Chrome.
- Now fill up all details accurately one by one.
- When it asks you for DOB. You have to put a DOB of 15 or younger to make it appear that you are the owner of the phone.
- Now, click on “Next Step”.
- Follow the instruction which is given on the screen to make your account without phone number verification.
Make a Gmail Account without Giving the Real Phone Number
To create a Google account, Google requests you to give a real phone number and then indicates whether it is real or not? Google easily verifies your given number. Nowadays people have more than 5 Gmail accounts For that, they will have to verify every Gmail account with a phone number. So, it is difficult for the user to have so many mobile numbers. Creating a Gmail account without a real phone number may be a bit difficult for you.
But now you can easily create a Gmail account without a real phone number with the help of BlueStacks player. It is software which also helps to bypass the Gmail phone verification step in the device. You can easily ignore the mobile number verification steps on Android devices. It normally needs 2GB RAM. It is a 320 emulator for PC. It works on Android-based PC. Follow the given below steps:
- Firstly, Download the BlueStacks and then install it.
- Next, you need to open it on PC.
- Then, go to Settings > Google Icon (to create Gmail account)
- Now, Tap on Add a new Goggle account.
- Then, you need to enter your first name > lastname > select username > recovery mail address > captcha.
- Filled this information.
- Now, you can easily create a Gmail account without using verification.
With the help of this process, you can create lots of Gmail account without using phone number verification.
So, Above are the steps that you can follow to bypass Gmail phone verification screen. I hope you found this guide helpful. If you liked this post, then share it with others who are looking for the same information. Also, if you still have any doubts, then let us know in the comment section below.